Amplitude is a discrete transistor VCA, with a more vintage character. The discrete design allows for waveform saturation and distortion at the gain stage of the VCA. Additional flavor can be coaxed out of this VCA via the linear to exponential CV response control, which has a dedicated control voltage input. Voltage input to the RCV input are passed through the linear to exponential circuit to the CV out for usage elsewhere in a system.
- Discrete transistor design inspired by vintage VCAs.
- Gain control pushes through into saturation for warmer tones and mild distortion
- Manual Linear to exponential CV response control
- Integrated voltage controlled linear to exponential CV converter with dedicated output
- CV attenuator with offset control for incoming voltages
- 6 hp
- 25mm deep
- Requires +/-20mA