Three different modulation sources in one module make the mod1 the control center of your modular patch.
From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex looped multi-stage curves, the mod1 delivers rich and endless modulation options – all based on pure analogue circuitry for everything from super- smooth curves to razor-sharp edges that never sound “digital”.
From gently undulating LFOs to ultra-precise hard cuts, you get it all based on innovative analogue circuits for a truly musical touch. Three highly flexible modulation sources in one module. All based on innovative analogue circuits for snappy attacks and super smooth curves.
- ADSR envelope with up to three decay stages
- Each decay stage with time and target level control
- Configurable for 1, 2, or 3 decay stages
- Loop mode for looping from attack over all enabled decays stages
- Gate and trigger inputs
- Positive and Inverted output
2. Symmetry Generator
- Two segment modulator with controllable symmetry
- CV-inputs for speed and symmetry
- LFO mode with bipolar output
- Gate and Trigger envelope modes with unipolar output
- Linear or rectangular wave forms
3. Rise & Fall
- Two stage envelope “rise & fall”
- Flexible curve control for rise stage – from smooth classical RC shape to cutting linear segments
- Optional loop mode
- Gate input
- Signal output