Strymon's Lex rotary speaker simulating effects pedal gives one the enchanting sound of a rotating Leslie speaker in a pedalboard-friendly stomp box. The greatest benefit of the Lex is the quality of tone one will enjoy without having to lug a rotary speaker cabinet around. Two individually selectable speeds are footswitchable, and the extensive I/O, 4-knob interface, and deep-editing secondary features let's one dial in the pedal's sound to perfectly fit performance needs. The Strymon Lex Rotary effects pedal is a much more convenient way to get those iconic swirling sounds.
- Rotary speaker simulation pedal
- Same sound as a Leslie cabinet with way less to carry
- 2 individually selectable speeds
- 4 controls to fine-tune the pedal's performance
- Each control offers a secondary feature for further editing
- Expression pedal input offers real-time control
- Bi-amp outputs split high and low frequencies