Actively contending with the existential construct of “time,” Old Blood Noise Endeavors presents the BL-44 Reverse Variable Clock effector, a reverse effect that allows the user to change the clock speed of the entire sonic system. Through a simple control set, sounds ranging anywhere from lively harmony to faded memory can be achieved. The BL-44 is a true reverse effect, always reading backward what the player has most recently played, but with added depth and harmony from the interaction of the Clock slider and Speed knob. It aims for an immediate and tactile experience that encourages the player to keep their thumb on the slider and experiment.
Original painting featured on the surface of the BL-44 by Brandy M. Patterson of Manchester, New Hampshire.BL-44 FEATURES:
- Clock slider to change the effect from fast and fidelitous to slow and degraded
- Speed knob to change the read speed of the reverse effect, creating the impression of octave down, fifth down, fourth down, unison, fourth up, fifth up, or octave up sounds
- Soft touch footswitch to engage or bypass the effect
- Mix control to set dry/wet mix
- Volume control to set overall volume
- 9V DC power