Patch, Tweak, Build, Explore
KORG, in collaboration with noted publisher Bjooks, (“PUSH TURN MOVE”, “PATCH & TWEAK” series...) is proud to present a fascinating KORG and ARP synth exploration experience in the form of this special, limited edition Bundle.
This bundle combines the NTS-2, a powerful new tool optimized for a variety of studio tasks, and the “PATCH & TWEAK with KORG” book, a comprehensive look at semi-modular synthesis through the lens of KORG and ARP’s iconic synthesizers. Along with a multitude of artist interviews, patch tips, tutorials, historical explorations, and more, this book will teach you how to put the NTS-2’s power to work in your studio as a companion to your synthesizers and audio gear.
Synth beginners and seasoned musicians alike will find the journey not just educational, but also inspirational and full of new discoveries.
Important Notice: The “PATCH & TWEAK with KORG” book on its own (*) is readily available for purchase at www.bjooks.com and from resellers internationally. (*) Warning:
-The contents of the book sold by BJOOKS and the book that will be included in KORG’S Bundle are exactly the same however the book cover is slightly different cosmetically (the one included in the bundle has a metallic finish).
-The NTS-2 oscilloscope, side panels, and stickers are not included.Bundle
“PATCH & TWEAK with KORG”
- Included items: NTS-2, “PATCH & TWEAK with KORG” book, side panels for NTS-2, Stickers
- Weight: Gross 1.480kg (52.2oz), Net 1.320g (46.56oz)
- Dimensions: 26.3 x 6.5 x 27.3 cm (10.35 x 2.56 x 10.75 inches)
NTS-2 oscilloscope kit
- Number of pages: 216
- Weight: 0.8 kg (28.22oz)
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 1.6 cm (9.84 x 9.84 x .63 inches)
- Featured products: MS-20 / volca modular / ARP 2600 m / NTS-2 and many others.
- Featured artists: More than 25 artists including Pete Townshend, Jean-Michel Jarre, Richard Devine, Andrew Huang and many others
- Featured KORG / ARP members: Fumio Mieda, Tatsuya Takahashi, Dina Pearlman, David Friend, and many others
- Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.8x 3.9 cm ( 5.08 x 3.07 x 1.53 inches)
- Weight: 130g (not including batteries) (4.6 oz)
- Power: USB type-C (2.0, 500mA max) or 2x AAA batteries (approx 2 hours running time)
- Inputs: Input:3.5mm Stereo x2, ±10V max, Through Output:3.5mm Stereo x2, Output:3.5mm Mono x2, ±5V max
FFT (Spectrum Analyzer)
- Display modes: Single, Stereo (Input1L-INPUT1R, Input1L - Input2L, Input2L - Input2R), 4ch、XY(Lissajous, 2ch)
- Vertical: 10mV~5V/div, AC/DC MODE switchable
- Horizontal : 50us~1s/div
- Trigger : Auto, Rise, Fall, Single(rise), Single(fall)
- Input:mono (1L, 1R, 2L, 2R)
- Frequency 20Hz~20kHz
- Wave type:sine, square, triangle, saw, noise, pulse, envelope
- Frequency:1Hz~10kHz, Hz/NOTE mode switchable, [1ms~10s,sec/BPM switchable(pulse, envelope mode)]
- Output level:10Vpp max, V/dB mode switchable
- Display mode:Needle, Meter
- Input:Mono, Stereo (Input1L-Input1R, Input1L-Input2L)