Used Mercury7 in very good/excellent condition, includes original box, no PSU.
About the Mercury7:
Inspired by the 1982 Bladerunner film soundtrack
Take your guitars and synths to new ambient worlds and be inspired by real time tactile controls, an extensive modulation matrix, intra-tank pitch regen, and ambient swell.
- Pro Audio Heritage in a Pedalboard Friendly Design
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input output headroom level for Guitar, Synthesizer or Line levels
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Color – translucent coat of deep blue over brushed aluminum
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.