The Aurelius is not your run of the mill chorus pedal. This compact, beautifully cased wonder is a three-voice chorus with six programmable presets and an expression control. Inspired by the 1970s CE-1 Chorus Ensemble pedal, this digital unit has been tirelessly tweaked and fine-tuned to give you an all-encompassing chorus and vibrato experience like nothing else.
Choose from Vibrato, Chorus and Rotary mode and manipulate their Width, Rate and Balance to achieve your ideal sound. Shift seamlessly from one mode to another to cop a blend that is all your own. Just one simple tap of the Preset (Save/Recall) and you can summon up to six settings of your choosing at will.
By popular demand, we’ve equipped the Aurelius with an expression control so you can use any TRS expression pedal to manipulate the Width, Rate or Balance.
- Three-voice chorus with the ability to save and recall six presets:
- Chorus/Vibrato Mode: is a familiar traditional chorus type effect that leans towards vibrato with a triangle LFO modulating a short delay line
- Chorus/Flanger Mode: is a blend of chorus and flanger. It has more warmth and slower rates than Chorus/Vibrato Mode and uses a sine wave LFO to modulate the delay line.
- Rotary Mode: is a rotary chorus effect modeled after the sound of a Leslie speaker cabinet.
- User-assignable expression control
- Inspired by the 1970s CE-1 Chorus Ensemble pedal, this digital unit has been fine-tuned to give you an all-encompassing chorus and vibrato experience
- Rotary mode captures the sound of a Leslie speaker’s rotating baffle system
- Two global operating modes which are indicated by the color of the Save/Recall switch:
- Green = Live Mode
- Red = Preset Mode
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching with Flexi-Switch® Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Current Draw: 75 mA
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω