Used Fever Pitch in very good condition, does have a blemish (chip), which is included in a photo, includes original packaging.
From the manufacturer:
I hear a symphony, and so can you.
The Alexander Fever Pitch is packed with pitch processing power, with four independent voices to help you score your very own magnum opus. We've crammed it full of FXCore DSP goodness and all the bells and whistles we can think of, yet it's still easy to use. Welcome to the concert, maestro.
At the core of the Fever Pitch is a set of 4 stereo pitch shifters, followed by reverb/delay, stereo tremolo/pan, and stereo chorus/vibrato. These effects can be blended and fine-tuned to your taste, whether you’re looking to add a subtle bit of depth and texture to their sound or you want to craft colossal, otherworldly soundscapes.
With so much complexity under the hood, the Fever Pitch can be intimidating at first, but using it is pretty simple. Just power up the pedal with a 9V center negative power supply, plug your instrument into the pedal's INPUT jack, run a cable from the LEFT / TRS jack to your amplifier, and you'll be all set to start building massive, cinematic scores.
Once powered on, the Fever Pitch's high-resolution OLED screen displays an intuitive interface, allowing for easy, effortless tone-tweaking. Turning the pedal's lower left knob navigates between pages of the user interface, and each page has a new group of effect controls to tweak. Tap the encoder to switch between the delay and reverb modes or hold it to access the Setup, Preset Save, or Scale Save menus. The pedal's other five knobs adjust the parameters on the current page. After you've created the effect of your dreams, you'll be able to save it to any one of the Fever Pitch's 32 preset banks to be recalled at a moment's notice.
The Fever Pitch is also fully compatible with MIDI and expression pedals, allowing players to use the pedal's ramp function to move between expression positions automatically. Turn the Ramp knob to set the speed of the ramp, and turn the Trig knob to select the trigger mode (TOGG, MOM, and REPT,) and you'll be able to sweep between settings for maximum sonic expression.
Even with this in-depth exploration, we've hardly covered the limits of the Fever Pitch's capabilities. If you've been searching for the ultimate pitch-shifting pedal to unlock your true creative potential, the Alexander Pedals Fever Pitch Stereophonic Orchestrator is sure to impress.
- Flexible reverb, delay, tremolo, and chorus effect options
- 32 presets, accessible in banks of 8 directly from the pedal, or use a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- EXP Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- RAMP functions as automatic expression pedal control
- CTL footswitch for ramp and tap tempo functions
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI
- Buffered bypass (hybrid analog+digital) allows reverb / delay trails
- Mono or stereo input (TRS)
- Mono or stereo output (use either TRS or dual TS)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 250mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 3.7” x 4.7” x 1.6” H x W x D not including knobs
- (120 x 94 x 42mm)