The Dixie 2+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie 2. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The Dixie 2+ makes a perfect primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion for the Rubicon 2.
- 8-position octave switch for quick setting of coarse tuning.
- Fine tuning knob that converts into a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
- Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
- Pulse width control with attenuator.
- Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
- Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
- 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.