The History Lesson Vol.3 is our loving homage to the best echoes the past has to offer.
We’ve included our favourite echo and delay sounds ranging back over 60 years. We focused on vintage tech like tape echo, analog “bucket brigade” delay, and digital time manipulation. You’ll find a host of familiar sounds in the History Lesson Vol.3 as well as great new tones to help you sculpt your music.
We’ve also updated the pedal with our usual Neo Series magic, adding presets, MIDI, expres- sion control, and extra functionality for each mode.
Plug in and turn some knobs with us on our journey through the past!
History Lesson Vol. 3 features six delay modes, covering delays past, present, and future.
The maximum delay time is approximately 900ms in each mode.
- MAG Magnetic tape-flavored echo. Use the Mod rate and depth knobs to set the amount of tape warble and crinkle.
- BBD Solid-state analog delay. Mod rate and depth control a variable chorus modulation.
- DIG Squeaky-clean digital delay. Mod rate and depth control a direct delay modulation.
- LOFI Dirty analog delay. Use the Tone knob to adjust the amount of grit and distortion on the echo. Mod rate and depth control a chorus modulation.
- 4HD Four-head tape echo. Use the Mod depth knob to select from 8 head patterns.
- FLT Filtered 12-bit rack-style delay. Use the Tone knob to control a synth-style filter. Mod depth controls a pitch detune for gleaming ‘80s style thickening.
- Mono input
- Dual output (mix signal on tip, dry signal on ring)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 100mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5” H x W x D not including knobs
- Six delay modes
- Four presets, expandable to 16 with a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- Neo Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- Tap Tempo with quarter, dotted eighth, eighth note divisions
- Hold Tap switch to cycle delay subdivisions
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI