4727 N Damen Ave Chicago IL 60625 | 773.878.8616 | firstname.lastname@example.org | HOURS: Tuesday - Wednesday- Thursday Noon to 6PM (CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY) Walk In Hours Friday Noon to 6PM, Saturday Noon to 5PM. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Intuitive to use hardware step sequencer. 32 steps, 8 track polyphony, 256 pattern storage - all enclosed within the highest quality aluminum and wooden housing. Multiple connections give you the freedom to play with your hardware and software devices. It’s designed for you to be inspired and, most importantly, fully enjoy the process of creation. Seq is all you need for the way you make music today.
• 8 tracks with 32 steps each
• 256 pattern memory
• On the fly track parameter Randomization
• Live sequence recording with external device via MIDI
• Step parameters: Note, Velocity, Length, Modulation, Roll
• Independent track play mode (Normal, Reversed, Pingpong, Random)
• Track parameters: Length, Velocity, MIDI Channel, MIDI out
• All parameter changes are automatically saved
• Pattern chaining
Equipped with a wide array of inputs and outputs, allowing you to communicate freely with other devices of every era and genre. Lets you feed tracks with MIDI notes using your favorite MIDI controller. Every track can be recorded step by step or in real time and then quantized independently.
With two MIDI outputs, you can connect rhythm and sound machines simultaneously. You choose where to send out the signal from every track, and if that’s not enough, you can also use the USB port for the same purpose.
• MIDI input to either sync clock or input MIDI notes
• MIDI thru
• Two independent MIDI outputs
• USB for bidirectional MIDI communication
• Footswitch input to control start, stop, and record