4727 N Damen Ave Chicago IL 60625 | 773.878.8616 | email@example.com | HOURS: Tuesday - Wednesday- Thursday Noon to 6PM (CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY) Walk In Hours Friday Noon to 6PM, Saturday Noon to 5PM. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Ups for grabs one Ron Thorn Hot Rod JR 90. This guitar is pretty over the top. Built quality is amazing. It is a set neck design. The finish is spectacular. Ron is now Principal Master Builder in Fenders Custom shop, so you can imagine the quality of this instrument. These were limited to 10 pieces. Comes with Original Case and signed paperwork.
* Korina Body (Chambered) & SET Neck.
* Ebony Fretboard w/ Sterling Silver rimmed Mother of Pearl dots.
* Inlaid Flame Maple Top!
* Hot Rod Flamed Finish - individually hand striped and painted by Glenn Matejzel and Dan Lawrence!
* Thorn "Pasadena 80" or Thorn "Pasadena 86" humbuckers hand-wound by John Gaudesi.
* Volume / Tone / 3-way Low-profile Toggle Switch (on shoulder)
* 3-way Series/Split/Parallel mini toggle.
* Hardtail bridge
* Sperzel locking tuners with straight string-pull.
* 10”-14” Compound radius fretboard ~ 25" scale.
* Medium-fat neck carve .840 - .930, with rolled fretboard edges.
* 22 hand-polished fret with hidden fret-ends.
* German nickel silver fret wire (.095 wide x .047 tall).
* Nickel hardware.
* Deluxe leather bound G & G hardshell case included.
* Limited Edition of 10.
The incredible "Flames on Flame" design is individually hand striped and painted by Glenn Matejzel and Dan Lawrence - the two masters of graphics.. No stencils, no decals...these are hand striped in the traditional way and no two will be exactly the same.