For the modern guitarist who wants a classic Jazzmaster, the Classic Player Jazzmaster Special updates the timeless instrument with several thoroughly modern appointments. With great Classic Player sound and style, these include hotter pickups, an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain, and more.
- Neck pocket optimized for better neck pitch
- 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets
- Dual special design “hot” single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch on lower horn
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design with volume and tone control for each
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style “floating” tremolo tailpiece and tremolo lock button