The Blacet TM2050 Time Machine is a voltage controlled analog delay with internal modulation. This module has been modified to accept a 1/4in input and output. This module is used and untested and ships with copy of manual and new power cable.
- Genuine BBD Analog Delay Line Technology for that "retro" sound.
- Delays From 10 mS to 2 Seconds!
- Bi-Phase Regeneration for Killer Flanging
- Voltage Control of Most Parameters:
Reset Input for Modulation Generator for Synchronized Effects
External Modulation Input.
Compander Noise Reduction
Switched Capacitor Tracking Filters for Wide Delay Range with Optimum Bandwidth
Optimized for Audio Signals from 1V to 10V
- Delay Time
- Regeneration (Feedback)
- Modulation Rate (40 S per cycle to 40 Hz)
- Modulation Depth
- Effect Depth (Cancel)
Power Requirements: 95 mA @ +15V, 75 mA @ -15V, regulated
Module Depth: 6.5"
Module Size: 5.25" H X 3" W
Delay Time Response: Exponential
CV Range: 0-10V, (0-7.5V for Delay, -5V to +5V for Regen.)
Audio Bandwidth: (Tracks delay time) 8 KHz to 400 Hz